Come on down by the River!
Wisconsin Riverside Resort, located on the beautiful Lower
Wisconsin River, has been providing recreation services since 1961 (yes, that's more than 50 years).
Restaurant and Banquet Facility is Open Year Around!
- Canoe, Tube and Kayak Trips on the Wisconsin River From 30 Minutes to 4 Days
- RV Sites - Full Hook-Ups - Big Rigs - Groups Welcome
- Riverside RV Sites
- Tent Camping
- Swimming Pool & Splash Pad
- Bar & Restaurant - Dine on the Patio on the rivers bank
- Restrooms, Showers & Laundry Facilities
- Banquet Room - Serves up to 400 People
- Playground - Volleyball, Basketball and Shuffleboard
- Campground Store
- Handicap Accessible
- Close to Shopping and Attractions
- Visa and MasterCard Accepted
- Great Fishing
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses
- RESERVE A CAMPSITE ONLINE
2014 Top Rated Park from Good Sam RV Travel Guide & Campground Directory
2013 Top Rated Park from Good Sam RV Travel Guide & Campground Directory
2012 Award of Excellence from Trailer Life
2009 Award of Excellence from Trailer Life
Top 300 Rated Privately Owned RV Parks in North America
Woodall's 4W Rating
Looking for the Perfect Gift? We have gift cards!!
Reservations for Camping, Canoes, Tubes & Kayaks Requested
- New in 2012 - Completed phase 2 construction of a 6,000 sf Banquet & Events Facility - The River Room Seats 400
- New in 2011 - Completed phase 1 construction of a 12,000 sf Camp Store/Restaurant/Bar/Game Room with an additional 2,000 square feet covered patio area
- New in 2010 - Riverside RV Sites
- New in 2009 - Swimming Pool & Splash Pad
- New in 2009 - Volleyball Court and 2 Shuffleboard Courts
- New in 2008 - Cabins located on the Wisconsin River
- New in 2007 - Added Kayaks, 29 RV sites, 10 tent sites, playground, toilet/shower/laundry building.
We now sell Bait and Hunting/Game Licenses